Tenere 700 Decals – “700-No logo” – Racing Blue
BLUE Moto Trails USA Graphic Kit
• All years models Yamaha Tenere 700.
• Perfect fit
• Heavy Duty 3M Matte Finish MX Vinyl Material.
• Tested and proven on our tours!
Includes: graphics for the tank, fairing, front/side panels, rear/side panels, front fender and windscreen.
4 in stock (can be backordered)
A racing look and a perfect fit for your Tenere 700, with a design proven on the toughest trails in the USA!
We designed this kit with a subtle mix of blue, white and black to make it perfect for both street and off-road use. Durability is warranted with a top notch vinyl quality!
The BLUE graphic kit includes 22 parts and the following logos:
1. Clean your plastics, hands, and work area. Remove dirt, oil, old adhesive, and anything else from the front and backside of your machine’s plastic.
2. Using a spray bottle, spray a fine mist of water on to the part of the bike you want to install first.
3. Remove the backing paper from your decal, and be sure to keep the adhesive side free of dirt, dust, and debris. Spray the adhesive side with a fine mist of water.
4. Lightly apply the decal to the plastic while lining up to edges of bodywork.
5. Once everything else is lined up properly, begin from the center, and use a squeegee to move the application fluid to the edge of the plastic.
6. As you continue the squeegee process, you may add mild heat with a heat gun or hairdryer in order to speed up the drying process. The heat will also help work out any bubbles and smooth any wrinkles.
Warning: Excessive heat will cause the decal to overstretch and distort the image.
7. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe the excess fluid that is remaining around the edge of the plastic.
8. It is recommended that you do not ride your bike for at least 24 hours to ensure proper adhesion of the decal.
9. After 24 hours, look over the graphics for areas that may need heat to edges that may have lifted overnight.
|Dimensions||59 × 38 × .5 cm|